Friday, February 25, 2022 • 5:00pm
What is the Sip & Shop?
The Sip & Shop is a fundraiser for the Palmer Museum of History and Art. Attendees gather at the Palmer Depot before visiting five downtown business stops. Each business is open exclusively to participants, and features snacks, sales, and other opportunities for indulgence. At each stop, fill your wine glasses with an imported vintage not available off the shelf in Alaska, and enjoy downtown Palmer!
- Check in opens at 4:00pm.
- A 50/50 drawing will take place at 5:00pm, and then groups will be released to their first stop at 5:00pm
- Start at the Palmer Depot and shop at Peak Boutique, Northern Lilly, NonEssentials, Whimsy & Cobb Street Market.
- Includes 8 pours
- You MUST present ID with your ticket at check in
Become a member of the Palmer Museum to purchase your Palmer Wine Walk tickets at our special member rate.
- Just 200 tickets available
- Members: tickets on sale starting Dec. 11, $50 each for up to 4 tickets.
- General public: tickets on sale starting January 4, $60 each.
Due to COVID-19, the Palmer Museum has worked diligently to establish guidelines for the 2022 Sip & Shop. Please download the PDF below to read through our health and safety measures and follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date with our latest news.