We’ve got some news that’ll make your stomachs rumble and your arteries clench with excitement. Brace yourselves for an epic collab dinner that’s gonna blow your taste buds away…and even bring Zack out!
This Saturday (June 10th), we’re joining forces with the BBQ mammoth known as “Big J’s BBQ” to bring you an all-you-can-eat Meat Plate extravaganza! Grab your calendars, set your alarms, and make sure to pencil this bad boy into your “Colony Days” weekend plans.
Prepare yourselves for a never-ending parade of sizzling Brazilian meats, grilled to perfection and sliced fresh, just for you:
– Picanha: a mouthwatering, steakhouse-seasoned, fat-capped sirloin. It’s so good, it might just make you shed a tear of joy…or gravy.
– Grilled Chicken: Bacon-wrapped, dry-rubbed chicken breast that’ll have you questioning why you ever settled for anything less.
– Classic Linguiça: Brazilian pork sausage loaded with fiery flavors from chiles, paprika, and onion. It’s a spicy party in your mouth!
We’re not about to leave you hanging without a set of sidekicks to accompany this meaty madness:
– Pao de gueijo: Think cheesy bread south of the equator. This Brazilian creation is loaded with parmesan, reggiano, and mozzarella. Basically Cheesy perfection.
– Slow roasted veggie side salad: Slow-roasted veggies nestled on a bed of herbed couscous, and drizzled with a tangy Brazilian vinaigrette…Even Zack Approves
– Brazilian-style chopped salsa: Zesty salsa, drenched in vibrant vinaigrette, that will take your taste buds on a wild ride.
– Fresh parsley chimichurri: A tantalizing blend of parsley, oregano, garlic, red wine vinegar, and olive oil. Drizzle it on your meat, salad, bread, or litterally anything…it’s pure magic.
– Mousse de Maracuja: Brazilian passion fruit mousse, topped with shaved chocolate and a tart cherry. It’s the perfect way to end.
This incredible culinary experience will only cost you $40 per plate. Yes, you read that right—a steal for the meaty nirvana that awaits you.
But here’s the deal, folks: we’ve got a total of 40 plates available, and we’re enforcing a one-plate-per-person rule.
Meat service starts at 2:00, but if you’re smart, you’ll arrive early to secure your spot. Ticket sales kick off at NOON, so don’t be fashionably late.
For all you unlucky Losers who can’t make it in time, don’t despair! We’ve got a limited BHB menu running all day, just so you can lick your wounds and savor the smells in the air of what could have been. It’s a small consolation, but hey, we’re here for you.