Artist of the Week
As part of our mission to promote the arts in the Palmer community, we want to take advantage of the Friday crowds to give local artists a platform to showcase and discuss their work! Each week, a different local artist’s work will be displayed in our hall gallery, and the artist will be available for a short Q&A the first Friday of opening.
2021 Artist of the Week Call For Entries
- All submissions must be entered by Saturday, February 15, 2021.
- Selected artists will exhibit work for 1 week each, May 21-September 2, 2021.
- Artists must submit a bio introducing themselves, a brief description of their work, and 1-5 images with the form below. Links to portfolios and additional images are welcome.
- Art must be able to hang on a 74″ wide by 78″ tall display wall OR sit on a 22″ by 42″ table. Larger art exhibits may be accommodated upon approval.
- Time commitments for the week of each show include delivering work by Thursday, a short Q&A in conjunction with the Palmer Friday Fling (COVID-19 precautions pending), and picking up work at the close of the show.
- Art should be family friendly (no graphic violence, profanity, drugs, or excessive nudity). Adult content will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Please contact us with questions about the application or Artist of the Week Program here.