Friday, July 9, 2021 • 5:30-9pm
What is the Wine Walk?
The Palmer Wine Walk is a fundraiser for the Palmer Museum of History and Art, held every year in July. Attendees gather on the night before the Midsummer Garden and Art Faire before visiting ten downtown business stops. Each business is open exclusively to Wine Walk participants, and features snacks, sales, and other opportunities for indulgence. At each stop, fill your wine glasses with an imported vintage not available off the shelf in Alaska, and relish the beauty and class of an Alaskan summer in downtown Palmer!
Thank You to Our Event Sponsors
Palmer Chamber of Commerce
Midnight Sun Yoga
Out of a Jam Solutions
Matanuska Valley FCU
The Scribe Away
Matanuska Electric Association
- Choose 5:30 or 6:30pm for your start time when purchasing tickets
- Just 350 tickets available – 175 for the 5:30 start and 175 for the 6:30 start
- Start at Alaska Picker. Pours continue in the Museum’s Showcase Garden until 10pm.
- Includes 10 stops, 10 wines, and 8 pours plus a wine glass
- You MUST present ID with your ticket at check in.
Become a member of the Palmer Museum to purchase your Palmer Wine Walk tickets at our special member rate.
To buy your 2021 Wine Walk tickets, please call 907-746-7668. We are open by phone Tuesday-Friday 12-4pm.
- Members: $50 each for up to 4 tickets.
- General public: $60 each.
Due to COVID-19, the Palmer Museum has worked diligently to establish guidelines and continue the 2021 Palmer Wine Walk. Please download the PDF below to read through our health and safety measures and follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date with our latest news.
Become a Sponsor
Support the 2021 Palmer Wine Walk while promoting your business or organization! The Walk is the primary fundraiser for the Palmer Museum of History and Art. The impacts to the tourism industry in 2020 make your support all the more important to your local nonprofits. We appreciate your sponsorship! Please return the form and payment info to the Museum.