Friday, July 9, 2021 • 5:30-9pm
What is the Wine Walk?
The Palmer Wine Walk is a fundraiser for the Palmer Museum of History and Art, held every year in July. Attendees gather on the night before the Midsummer Garden and Art Faire before visiting ten downtown business stops.
Each business is open exclusively to Wine Walk participants, and features snacks, sales, and other opportunities for indulgence. At each stop, fill your wine glasses with an imported vintage not available off the shelf in Alaska, and relish the beauty and class of an Alaskan summer in downtown Palmer!
Want to purchase tickets a full week before the public?
Become a member of the Palmer Museum to purchase your Palmer Wine Walk tickets starting May 1.
- Start at Alaska Picker at 5:30pm. Pours continue in the Museum’s Showcase Garden until 10pm.
- Includes 10 stops, 10 wines, and 8 pours plus a wine glass
- Tickets go on sale to Museum members on May 1 then to the public on May 8.
- Members: $50 each for up to four tickets.
- General public: $60 each.
- You MUST present ID with your ticket at check in.
To buy your 2021 Wine Walk tickets, please call 907-746-7668. We are open by phone Tuesday-Friday 12-4pm.
Please follow the links below to stay up to date with our Palmer Museum pages.
Due to COVID-19, the Palmer Museum has worked diligently to establish guidelines and continue the 2021 Palmer Wine Walk.
Please download the PDF below to read through the health and safety measures.